Join the First 500!
Hello Families. The KA FitBit Challenge is up and running! Cool prizes will be raffled every month for KA FitBit challenge participants. Read the details below, then click join!
In partnership with the Walton Family Foundation, KA Fit will empower the academic, fitness, wellness, and future workforce opportunities available for all members connected to the KA community.
- Year around fitness programming, incentives and rewards (see below).
- More English classes for families and friends
- New Citizenship classes for families and friends
- New social services and social work
- New parent education and student peer groups.
Join the KA Fitbit
Fitness Challenge 2016!
KA Fitbit Challenge Incentives & Rewards for Families (Join Now)
Join the KA Fitbit Challenge.
Eligibility for Incentives and Rewards is Based on Keeping Track of the KA Fit Success Metrics (See Below).
- FREE FITBIT ACTIVITY BAND SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHALLENGE
KA Fitbit Challenge Metrics (Join Now)
- Weekly Goals
- Level 1 Average 6,000 steps per day or 30,000 steps per week
- Level 2 Average 9,000 steps per day or 45,000 steps per week.
Share weekly updates of physical activity on the KA Fitness Site.
- Monthly Goals
Share monthly progress report on of physical activity on the KA Fitness Site of physical activity, documented with Google Fit, Fitbit, or similar app.
- Share monthly progress report on of physical activity on the KA Fitness Site of physical activity, documented with Google Fit, Fitbit, or similar app.
- Quarterly Goals
- Attend one KA fit information session, Family Council Meeting
- Celebrate fitness success at one Family Council meeting, at KA